English as a Second Language (ESL)
If English is not your first language, and you want to improve how you speak, read, and write English, then our classes are for you!
- Afternoon and evening classes available
- Shelbyville (Virtual Only): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30pm – 3:30pm or 5pm – 8pm
- Indianapolis (Live & Virtual): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30pm – 3:30pm or 5pm – 8pm
- No materials needed for “Live” in-person classes
- To attend virtual classes, computer and internet service are required prior to starting. Mobile devices will not work to get the most out of the class.
Meet Our Instructor
ESL Instructor – Indianapolis
“The greatest good is what we do for one another” – Mother Theresa